Event CalendarCalendar View
- Golf Hers - May 24, 2018
- Memorial Day Best Ball - May 28, 2018
- Battle Creek Seniors (Course Closed) - May 29, 2018
- Golf Hers - May 31, 2018
This event will be Tee Time Start and guests are allowed to participate (handicap required). Minimum of 2 Members per group.
11:00 AM Shotgun Start
- Keeler's Grad Party - June 2, 2018
- Ladies Pinehurst - June 7, 2018
- Couples 6-6-6 18Holes - June 10, 2018
- Ladies Guest Day - June 14, 2018
- Couples 9 Hole Scramble - June 15, 2018
- Graduation Open House-Private event - June 16, 2018
- Father- Child - June 17, 2018
- Member-Member 36 Hole Event - June 23, 2018
- Junior Golf Program (4 days) - June 25, 2018
- Mickey's Fund Benefit Outing - June 29, 2018
Shotgun Start at NOON. Sign up at Pro Shop or call in 517-269-6000. This is a foursome event.
Clubhouse bar/dining closed 1:00-5:00 PM
The Father-Child (Father's Day) event will be Tee Time Start!
SATURDAY Starts by TEE TIME. SUNDAY pairings by score--10:00 AM SHOTGUN Start for all teams.
The Program will run from Monday, June 25th - Thursday, June 28th Each Day the Program will run from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. SIGN UP at Pro Shop or call in to register your child, 517-629-6000. Cost is $95 per child and includes lunch each day.
9:00 AM Shotgun Start (Course Closed until Event is Completed)
- Red - White - Blue Flag Tournament - July 4, 2018
- Duck Lake Assoc Outing - July 7, 2018
- Couples Pinehurst - July 8, 2018
- Ladies Day - July 17, 2018
- Men's Invitational - July 19, 2018
- Ladies Memorial Scramble - July 26, 2018
- Couples Scramble Event - July 28, 2018
This event will have a Tee Time Start.
Course will Remain Open for Member Play.
This Event will have an 11:00 AM Shotgun Start.
Thursday, July 19th - Men's Invitational Practice Round 1:00 PM Start. Friday, July 20th - Men's Invitational Matches Begin Saturday, July 21st - Men's Invitational Matches and Shootout. Course Closed all Days!
This Event will have a 3:00 PM Shotgun Start.
This Event is a 9:00 AM Shotgun Start (There will be a Bloody Mary Bar set-Up)
- Ladies Invitational - August 2, 2018
- Big Bonanza - August 11, 2018
- Diversified Financial Outing - August 14, 2018
- Ladies 666/333 - August 16, 2018
- Couples Event "War of the Roses" - August 24, 2018
- Club Championship Weekend - August 25, 2018
Both Days have a 10:00 AM Shotgun Start.
Course Closed Until 3:00 PM (approx)
Guy's vs Gal's in match-play format. 6:00 PM Shotgun Start. Dinner to follow completion of play.
Saturday, August 25th will have a Tee Time Start. Sunday, August 26th will have a Tee Time Start. Pairings will be completed using Saturday's Results.
- Labor Day Best Ball - September 3, 2018
- Abies Invitational - September 7, 2018
- E.R. Athletic Boosters Outing - September 8, 2018
- Craig Cartwright Outing - September 15, 2018
- Ladies Closing Dinner/Fun Day - September 20, 2018
- Maintenance Crew Scramble - September 23, 2018
- Greens Aerification (Course Closed) - September 24, 2018
- Glow Golf - September 28, 2018
This Event is a Tee Time Event.
This Event is a 8:30 AM Shotgun Start. (Course Closed til Event is Over)
This Event is a 9:00 AM Shotgun Start. (Course Closed Until Event is Over)
- Ryder Cup Event - October 6, 2018
New for 2018! The Ryder Cup Event will take place over two days. Members will sign up in advance and then be selected by two Captains. The Ryder Cup Format is as follows: Day One: 18 Holes of One Best Ball of the twosome (Match Play)against One Best Ball of the opposing Team. Day Two: 9 Holes of Alt Shot (Match Play) against the Opposing Teams Alt Shot. Day Two: 9 Holes of Individual Match Play against the opposing teams individuals. There will be team shirts and be on the lookout for emails for the draft party!